The Town of Weaverville collects monthly payments for the town water system and sewer payments for the Metropolitan Sewerage District. The Buncombe County Tax Department collects property taxes for the Town of Weaverville.
Customers may pay water and sewer bills monthly using our direct debit system, pay online or by simply mailing or bringing payments in-person to Town Hall. We also have a drop-boxes located at the main entrance and in the rear parking lot of Town Hall for our customers’ convenience.
To pay using direct debit by completing the following form and attaching a voided check:
Direct Debit Form (781 downloads) .
To pay your water/sewer bill in person:
Visit Town Hall at 30 South Main Street, Weaverville between normal business hours of 8:30am – 5:00pm to pay in person. The following fees apply:
To pay your water/sewer bill using our drop-box:
Drop your payment in our drop-boxes at the main entrance and in the rear parking lot of Town Hall at 30 South Main Street, Weaverville anytime.
To mail your water/sewer payment, mail to:
Town of Weaverville
PO Box 338
Weaverville, NC 28787
Paying Property Taxes
- You will receive one combined tax bill with Town and County taxes listed separately based on the following adopted tax rates:
- Town tax rate = 38 cents per $100 in assessed value
- County tax rate = 52.9 cents per $100 in assessed value
- Tax bills will be mailed by the County during the week of August 17th
- Only one combined tax payment is necessary and should be payable to Buncombe County
- All methods of payment for County taxes are available for payment of Town taxes
- If you pre-paid your taxes, you will be credited with the amount paid
- For more information on tax collection please contact the Buncombe County Tax Department by calling: (828) 250-4910
- Correspondence relating to the assessment of real estate, motor vehicle values, mobile home valuation, and any other concerns or appeals in value assessment should be sent to:
- Correspondence relating to collections should be sent to: