- This event has passed.
Weaverville ABC Board – Notice of Special Called Meeting
May 8, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Weaverville ABC Board
Notice of Special Called Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Weaverville ABC Board will hold a special called meeting on Wednesday, May 8, 2018, at 10:00 am within the Admin Conference Room of Town Hall located at 30 South Main Street, Weaverville, NC. The purpose of this meeting is:
1. To review and approve budget amendments for FY 2018/2019;
2. To consider approval of three new security cameras;
3. To consider new flooring and painting in the bathrooms;
4. To consider a quote on the cleaning and sanitizing of the ductwork;
5. To consider an annual contract for maintenance of the HVAC system;
6. To consider a quote for the purchase of a commercial vacuum;
7. To consider a quote and contract for the annual audit for FY 2018/2019;
8. To consider employee salaries and wages;
9. To review the General Manager’s proposed budget for FY 2019-2020;
10.To set the public hearing on the FY 2019-2020 budget;
11.To review and discuss pending legislation concerning the ABC system; and
12.To conduct a closed session, if needed.
Action at this meeting may be taken.
Rob Chason, Board Chairman
April 29, 2019