I’m disabled and can’t carry my garbage can to the curb? What can I do?

Contact Public Works at (828) 645-0606 or Town Hall at (828) 645-7116. The Town offers trash carry out and carry back service in hardship cases such as when all members of a household are incapacitated due to age, disability, or infirmity. Persons utilizing this service must bag their trash for collection.